- 1 package (16 oz) blueberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Fieldstone® Bakery Original Granola
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
- Put blueberries in the bottom of an 8″ square dish.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Combine flour, granola, sugar and salt in a medium size bowl.
- Cut butter into flour mixture until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle over blueberries.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes, or until top is lightly browned.