(Makes 6 Servings)
- 4 Fieldstone® Bakery Honey Buns
- 1/2 Cup Skim Milk
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Tbsp Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 Tsp Nutmeg
- 1/8 Tsp Cinnamon
- 30 sprays butter spray
- Optional: raisins, pecans, cranberries or other fillers.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a large muffin tin with cupcake liners or grease the tins.
- Combine milk, egg, brown sugar, vanilla, nutmeg and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Mix well.
- Cut each Honey Bun into 1″ cubes and add to milk mixture.
- At this point you would add your raisins, pecans or optional filler.
- Let bread (with or without fillers) sit for 15 minutes to soak up the milk mixure.
- Spoon bread mixture equally into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes or until the bread pudding is puffed up and golden brown.
- Remove pan from oven and spray each bread pudding with 5 sprays of butter spray.
- Cool completely before serving.