- 8 oz creme cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 8 oz prepared whipped topping, thawed
- 1 Heartland® Brand Crimpless Graham Crust (available through Fieldstone® Bakery)
- 1 pint fresh strawberries sliced
- 1. Beat the cream cheese until smooth with an electric mixer.
- 2. Gradually beat in 1/3 cup sugar, sour cream and 2 teaspoons vanilla.
- 3. Fold in the whipped topping.
- 4. Put mixture into the graham crust.
- 5. Top with Strawberry Sauce (recipe below)
STRAWBERRY TOPPING INSTRUCTIONS:
- 1. Chop Strawberries
- 2. Combine strawberries, 1/3 cup sugar and 1 tsp vanilla in a saucepan.
- 3. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- 4. Mash a few strawberries to help produce the syrup.
- 5. Cook until sauce thickens, about 15 minutes.
- 6. Remove from heat.
- 7. Puree about 1/3 of the sauce, then mix back into remaining topping.
- 8. Refrigerate.