- 1 Fieldstone® Bakery Granola Pie Crust
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 5 ounces (1 cup) blueberries, blackberries, strawberries or raspberries
- Place yogurt in a fine mesh sieve or use a colander lined with cheese cloth. Let sit 30 minutes. Do not skip this step as it drains some of the liquid off and will help keep this pie thick. Discard liquid.
- In a mixer beat cream cheese until very smooth. Add sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Add strained yogurt and beat just until mixed in well.
- Pour filling into crust and refrigerate for 6 hours or until firm.
- Just before serving, arrange with fresh berries on top and drizzle with honey.